How do I add an email to Windows Live Mail?
Windows Live Mail is a free mail app available from Microsoft as part of the Windows Essentials 2012 suite. It’s less of a juggernaut than Microsoft’s own Outlook yet different from the Mail app bundled with Windows 8.1 or 10. Its interface is very similar to Microsoft’s other apps of the time, such as Office 2010. It’s suited for both home and small office users, and includes a calendar and conversation view, as well.
- Open Windows Live Mail by selecting the Start button . In the search box, enter Mail, and then, in the list of results, select Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner, select Mail.
- Select the Accounts tab, and then select Email.
- Type your email address, password, and display name, and then select Next.
- Follow any additional steps, and then select Next.
- Select Add another email account if you want to add more accounts, or select Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.
March 14, 2019